I think I messed up!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tl01, Sep 12, 2015.

1. tl01 macrumors 65816

i ordered through the app and wanted to do the apple in store purchase...so I reserved a gsm phone but not under the Apple upgrade plan. I don't see a carrier on my order but I wonder if they won't have an unlocked phone for me now. I didn't see the Apple upgrade part until after I rushed to place my order.

2. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

You have to make a reservation and go in to the store to get their installment plan because they want to run a credit check and stuff. If you made a reservation that's probably what you're going to be doing.

3. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Can you not just buy it Sim free. That's what I selected when I did my reservation.

4. tl01 thread starter macrumors 65816

Are you in the U.S.? I didn't see a sim free option. I clicked contract free but it didn't give the reservation option. I might have clicked t mobile since I thought their phones are unlocked.

5. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

No I'm in the UK.

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

The UK and US mobile phone markets are different and what options are available here isn't necessary the case over there.

7. PedCrossing macrumors 6502

PedCrossing

Historically apple won't start selling sim-free phones in the U.S. until two or three months after.