Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
Alright.. the other day my friends were in the car with me... Dana was in the front, and Cory was in the backseat behind him on the passenger side. We passed a friend of mine on the road and later she asked who the girl with the ponytail sitting behind me was. I said the only person sitting in the car was Cory, who can not be mistaken for a girl, and that was the last I saw of it. Then, the three of us were out again last night, everyone in the same seats, when one of my other friends (who does not know the first friend from a few days ago) passed me on the Post Road. I just talked to him tonight and he asked me who the girl in the ponytail was sitting behind me. The two people who said this don't know each other and couldn't of exchanged the information to scare me. I'm really afraid to get in the car to go to school.. I'm not going to tell anyone and if a third person sees this girl, this car is going off a cliff and I'll buy a new one.

ibook30

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
2,000 light years from home
mikemodena said:
Alright.. the other day my friends were in the car with me... Dana was in the front, and Cory was in the backseat behind him on the passenger side. We passed a friend of mine on the road and later she asked who the girl with the ponytail sitting behind me was. I said the only person sitting in the car was Cory, who can not be mistaken for a girl, and that was the last I saw of it. Then, the three of us were out again last night, everyone in the same seats, when one of my other friends (who does not know the first friend from a few days ago) passed me on the Post Road. I just talked to him tonight and he asked me who the girl in the ponytail was sitting behind me. The two people who said this don't know each other and couldn't of exchanged the information to scare me. I'm really afraid to get in the car to go to school.. I'm not going to tell anyone and if a third person sees this girl, this car is going off a cliff and I'll buy a new one.

Instead of sending it off a cliff - sell it to a parapsychologist, perhaps a lonely one who likes girls with ponytails. That's very disturbing.
Hope she is friendly.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
I'd keep the car as long as the manifestation does not become physical. You can have some great stories to tell passengers who don't get scared of that sort of thing.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
I found it in the bargain news, the man I bought it from was ~50 and said it was his mom's car but she was getting older and he didn't want her driving.

Is there anyone who can run a detailed background check with a VIN number? I'd really like to know if there were any major accidents.

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
Phat_Pat said:
yeah it might be kinda fun having a ghost ridin' shotgun

just tell people its you hot girlfriend;)

I'm afraid when I tell my girlfriend she's going to think I'm trying to cover for having another girl in the car. Although, the kid I passed last night told me he saw her when they passed me, but when I passed them she was gone

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
[theory]That girl got murdered in your car by the previous owner :eek: [/theory]

;)

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
kainjow said:
[theory]That girl got murdered in your car by the previous owner :eek: [/theory]

;)

You're avatar really isn't the type of thing I need to see right now :p
I just scared myself more with the thought that I am the only one who can see the bleeding eyes guy. I gotta go to bed.

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
mikemodena said:
You're avatar really isn't the type of thing I need to see right now :p
I just scared myself more with the thought that I am the only one who can see the bleeding eyes guy. I gotta go to bed.
Well, at least you have a movie made after you:
I see dead people
:D

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
mikemodena said:
I found it in the bargain news, the man I bought it from was ~50 and said it was his mom's car but she was getting older and he didn't want her driving.

Is there anyone who can run a detailed background check with a VIN number? I'd really like to know if there were any major accidents.

I can run a VIN for you. Post it or PM me.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
I'd love to hear you explaining that to the officer who pulls you over when you're in the car-pool lane. Does she put in for gas?

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
Put a cat on the back seat, with some (cat)food.
If it runs straight out, you're in trouble...

*according to experiences of a friend of mine
;)

Cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.