I Think my Cydia is Broken.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mystikal, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

So, I haven't seen an update for any of my Cydia apps in maybe a month? Lockinfo, PkgBackup, SBsettings, NotifiedPro, etc.

I have like 75 packages but not a SINGLE update in at least 3 weeks. Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT: I know this is entirely possible, but, I have never gone this long without an update.

2. The LPT macrumors regular

3. Mystikal, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010

Mystikal thread starter macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Weird. I thought I had that repo. Ill install it any see what happens.

EDIT: I have an update. I guess all my apps are just working fine lol. Can't complain anymore. Thanks!

4. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Don't use his betas. Unless you send him crashlogs and system logs, don't install the beta.

5. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Nothing wrong with your Cydia, 4.2 is just around the corner, Developers are working on the 4.2b and 4.2GM, no point to release update for 4.1 at this point (unless a mayor bug is found, and even them smaller developer always wait).

It you hang long enough on the jailbreaking scene you will notice the same behavior every time a new release is imminent.

Also, Cydia itself have been going through a mayor update to be reveal with 4.2 (rumor is that a mayor UI change is coming to it......take this with a grain of salt).