I Think T-Mo USA is Having Issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Minuteman3, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Minuteman3 macrumors member

Minuteman3

Are you on T-Mobile?

If so ... I am noting that all of my T-mo phones cannot connect to each other (just get a busy signal) and I suspect this is a system-wide problem unrelated to iPhones. My son's Samsung is doing this as is our @Home service. I can make calls to regular landlines but not within T-Mo. 611 is so overloaded I can't get through ... in other words, I think there is more to this than meets the eye!!

Cheers!!

Ken

2. dvin macrumors member

glad im not the only one having problems. its starting to piss me off though.

3. Minuteman3 thread starter macrumors member

Minuteman3

It may be starting to come back ... I've been a T-Mobile customer since 2002 ... this is the first time I can remember something like this. They get a pass from me this time.

Cheers!!

Ken

4. rogue7 macrumors member

i second this my gf's unlocked 3g (just unlocked today with blacksnow) is hving issues sending and receiving texts and when i call it gets a busy signal

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

It's been in the news. Tmobile is having a system wide problem.

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Yea, I tried to call some T-mobile numbers tonight, just got that equipment busy sound.