I think you need to update to this...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Nor*Cal, Jun 12, 2010.

1. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

The OP seems to think MR focuses too much on the iPhone (as the name in the "new' logo shows). Seeing as a new iPhone just got released there's of course going to be more news stories and discussion based around it. I ignore them all as I don't own one and still see plenty of other discussions going on here to entertain me.

2. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

When you exclude all the iOS BS, this is what you're left with.

Like the OP said, it's not a mac site, it's an iOS site.

Attached Files:

3. Nor*Cal thread starter macrumors regular

ACTUALLY, I just replaced the phone in the current icon with the iPhone 4. I thought I would get a thank you not a bunch of pissed off people.

4. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Ah, I see, it was from the iPhone tab. Never realized there was a different logo on different tabs. You might want to post more info about the message you're trying to get across to avoid confusion as no one here seemed to get it.

I don't think anyone here was "pissed off." Just didn't understand what your thread was about.

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

After three years of being on this site, I never once clicked on those other tabs to notice there were other logos on them. Wow, there are other things besides forums here, not that I see a use for them myself.

I come here just for the iPhone stuff like thousands of others. It's why I registered in July of 07 to begin with. The site doesn't need to change.