I thought I could do it......

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by berkleeboy210, Mar 6, 2008.

1. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

So A couple weeks ago I had the GREAT idea (exxageration) of selling my iPhone that I had since 6.29 for a 8310 curve and an 8gb touch.

Big Mistake. I guess I just got so attached to the iPhone interface that even using some of the features on the Touch couldn't cut it.

So therefore, both the Curve and Touch, are on eBay and I'm jumping back on the iPhone bandwagon. Will hopefully be getting the 16gb this time around pending how much I get for the Curve and Touch.

For anyone else who was thinking about doing this same thing, DON'T do it. You'll regret it later or much sooner like I did.

Take me back with open arms will ya? :apple::apple:

2. meagain macrumors 68030

3. berkleeboy210 thread starter macrumors 68000

I missed having the ACTUAL compared to Virtual Qwerty Keyboard etc.... But actually the iPhone's Virtual Is Spaced out more than the Curve's my big thumbs can't manage the Curves Keyboard.

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I admit it...

I was on one of those ridiculous contraptions (Crackberry) and the keys are too small; you have to press ALT on every capitalization; and there were certain keys for numbers that required pressing the ALT every time I typed that letter, number or character. I was exhausted just LOOKING for the letters, numbers and characters. Definitely, not a fan of the Crackberry, the camera takes the ugliest pics, the screen is small, and it just lacks the pizzazz of the iPhone! I had to wash my "hands" after that experience. Welcome back to the "Light!" :cool: