I thought I could have it shipped to my office?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ndpitch, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ndpitch macrumors 6502

I got through to the pre-order, but then it said that all AT&T orders have to be shipped to the billing address on the account. Blah. I wanted to have it picked up by the receptionist at my office. Was I mistaken when I read about people having it shipped to their work? Did all those people have business plans?

2. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Apple.com always allowed people to have it shipped to their offices. I don't know about AT&T though.

3. bmms8 macrumors 68020

im having the same issue. i think ordering through ATT allows you to get it shipped anywhere.

4. LordOBoogie macrumors 6502a

LordOBoogie

I had my 3GS shipped to my office this year. They don't allow it this year. I have no idea why.

5. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I was only able to have my 3GS shipped to the house when I ordered through att.com last year. I wanted in-store pickup, so I actually had to order through the store itself.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I'm having mine shipped to my office via AT&T and the order processed with no issues.

7. Mosco macrumors regular

I noticed the same thing. Not a big deal since my office is a 4 minute walk from the apple store, so I just changed it to a pickup.