I thought I was stuck!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Macnator, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Macnator macrumors 6502

Hey guys.

Well. I purchased a Macbook (black) and decided to return for numerous reasons. The store I bought it at (FutureShop) took it back with no questions asked. What did I get in exchange? A MacBook Pro! (base model, with 4GB ram added) Yes I know the updates for MBP are coming soon, but hey I love this machine and it is plenty for me. Also it was on sale: $1999.99 CND regular $2199.99 CND. So I lucked out. They took it back no questions asked and it was on sale! How perfect is that?

2. Crow47 macrumors member

Enjoy the laptop! My dad has loved his! I guess you really lucked out there. I'm sure this model will last you quite a while, especially with 4 gigs of ram in there!

3. Rhinestorm macrumors member

There is no point in telling us this unless you tell us the reasons for returning it.

4. Macnator thread starter macrumors 6502

hmmm... lots of views... few replies.... i guess no one cares about their fellow mac users! :eek::D:cool:

5. The Flashing Fi macrumors 6502a

What do you want us to say? There are hundreds of threads in this section that are very similar. It gets pretty repetitive fast.

6. joekix macrumors 6502

joekix

7. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

NO!

NO cookies. He just got a MBP. Feeding the poor thing cookies will simply result in overstimulation. ^_^