I tracked my Apple.com order through UPS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steve686, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

image.png I decided to plug in my order number in the 'track by reference' area as we have done in the past. Got the strangest screen and status I have seen thus far.

But now I can't replicate it and wonder if anyone has ever seen something like this before?

I'm not even going to speculate on what the Manhattan Beach, CA location means, but I am having the phone delivered to Ohio while I am on vacation there.

2. iBreatheApple macrumors 68030

iBreatheApple

Delivered on 8/31/2016? They never discussed time travel during the keynote.

3. ant the ninja macrumors regular

ant the ninja

That order number must just be a duplicate of another order, not necessarily from Apple.

4. dmx macrumors 6502a

UPS recycles tracking numbers. The old info just hasn't been cleared yet.

5. Steve686 thread starter macrumors 68030

Steve686

Not from 2 weeks ago and my tracking number is actually my Apple order reference number minus the last 2 digits.

6. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

This order number on UPS is incorrect. The iPhone 7 was announced last Wednesday the 7th and pre-orders on the 9th. While i don't know what day you pre-ordered your iPhone but i would only trust Apple's website tracking information only for now,

7. blue rocket Suspended

blue rocket

Tracked my two 7 Plus's by reference (order number removing the last 2 numbers) and they have both shipped, last location, China. Delivered by 9/16 EOD.

8. Steve686 thread starter macrumors 68030

Steve686

It is likely there have been 7 series phones in the US for a couple of weeks now warehoused and ready for assignment and distribution.

I would just love to think that my order number pertains to a phone that is already sitting here in the lower 48.

9. Sharkey311 Suspended

10. dwfaust macrumors 601

dwfaust

LOL... good for a chuckle...

OP, there are too many clues that something is amiss... guaranteed that is not your phone.