I traded options last week on the iphone while in Disney World

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by belmardays, Sep 25, 2008.

1. belmardays macrumors newbie

I traded options last week on the iphone while in Disney World, it felt kind of dirty to be waiting inline at Disney for a ride wit my family and attempt to trade some options I owned on the QQQQ ...it worked was real simply and i was navigating a full size page on fidelity.com ....something i would not even attempt on my Blackberry curve...

2. sibruk macrumors 6502a

It's good to hear it worked well, but - hello?!?! Shouldn't you have been taking the time out to switch off?! Jeez, you Americans get way too little holiday time as it is.

3. darkwing macrumors 65816

4. iDanielle macrumors member

I have no idea about what you're talking about but I'm guessing it has somehing to do wih a jail broken phone. lol

5. *Sandy* macrumors 6502

ah No, stocks, the market, that kind of stuff! LOL

6. iDanielle macrumors member

7. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

Americans can't, won't or don't take holidays. They feel obligated to work 7x24x365 :confused:

I've had people call me for tech support whilst in line @ Disney or asking for dial in #s while in podunkville, kansas on family reunions. Best one was a guy called while on the beach in Mexico with his EX(they got divorced 6 weeks later) whilst on his honeymoon needing some exchange server work done and vpn acct. created/enabled.