i tried it........but im back

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by toondw, Oct 13, 2011.

1. toondw macrumors 6502

well i was determined to try other things as i have been a iphone and ipad addict from inception......

So blackberry 9900 and galaxy tab 10.1 in hand out into the world i went...........

Within 3 days the blackberry service stopped making the phone next to useless and the galaxy tab, well, it is very good at some things but within the week it crashed certain applications and many of the apps are no good on a big screen.

Im sorry apple, i am really, i am coming back. Iphone 4s ordered and a referb ipad 2 is on the way. Now how do i tell the wife ive just increased the credit card bill?

Ahh, to be home again will be nice. I will never leave again. Promise xxxxx :D:apple:

2. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Sorry but all I can think about is you cheating on Apple with that whore of a blackberry. Your hands all over her and my god... Android?! Was it really that bad toondw? Were you THAT unhappy with the relationship? :(

Once you have broken the trust its really hard to rebuild it again. Are you ready for that type of commitment?

3. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Lol this is rather sad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

4. ThetaSigma macrumors regular

I did the same. Owned the iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 then wanted to try other phones out. After an Android and a Blackberry, I'm baaaaack! :)

5. tigress666 macrumors 68040

You left iphone for a blackberry? I could understand Android or even Windows 7 but Blackberry? I mean those things were obviously already inferior a few years back and from what I understand they never bothered to improve. And even worse from what I understand you have to depend on their servers for mail and web browsing so even if you get good internet, if they don't you can't use it (I will never use a device that is a dummy terminal if I can help it).

I mean why would you go to a system that is dieing when there are at least two other systems that seem to be more relevant to today in competition?