I tried selling my examiner a Mac...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BlakTornado, May 14, 2008.

1. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

Ok. I think I'm obsessed.

In my Beliefs, Values and Traditions (Compulsory R.E. with a fancy name for people in England who opted out of doing R.E. but are still forced to do it anyway, rendering the whole thing pointless) GCSE, I tried selling the examiner a Mac.

There's a sub-section for each question where you're meant to write your feelings about a certain statement... and the one I got was...

"Do you think the Devil is the cause of suffering?"

Naturally, I was rather bored by this point so my lack of wanting to be serious was pretty over-powering... anyway, this ended up in my GCSE exam paper...

"I also believe Microsoft is a cause of suffering, with it's terrible Operating Systems, Games Consoles and MP3 Players. If Microsoft actually made a decent version of Windows then maybe the world would be a better place as people wouldn't suffer because they lost an important document or had system crash.
    People would also suffer less as they'd have more time to be productive as well as they wouldn't spend all their time fixing driver conflicts.
    That's why some Christians use Macs. It means Christians can be more productive and since Macs can run Office and -should the need it- Windows, they can do everything a lot faster.
    If Christians want more information, they can visit http://www.apple.com/getamac"

Do I need help? D:

lol.

2. apsterling macrumors 6502a

apsterling

If the course doesn't matter too much to you, and doesn't matter in the long run, sure. Plus there's nothing WRONG with that.

3. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I'm afraid so.

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

How the bored mind works.

Once in an A-level maths paper for the final three questions I wrote out the entire lyices to the songs I had in my head. Didn't do too badly considering.

5. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Once, during a Latin exam, I was bored, had no idea about what I was being asked to do, and noticed that nowhere it was specified that it was a Latin exam. So I answered everything as if it was an English exam. I got a 0/20. :p

6. Rhosfelt macrumors 65816

Rhosfelt

If this was high school, you should have gotten the credit! Most High school teachers are impressed by things like that. I would have at least tried for a 10/20 to get some points hahahaha