I-Tunes not accepting Pictures

Discussion in 'iPod' started by carfac, Apr 7, 2007.

1. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

Hey:

I am moving all my WAV encoded songs (8000+!) over to Apple Lossless, mainly because it is still lossless, and will keep track/album/artist info in it.

I have noticed the occasional encoding will NOT accept images at all. Last night, It was Sex Pistols Never Mind The Bollocks. The image was a regular jpg, the songs apple lossless m4p, encoded by me, (from my own CD, if that matters). I am doing one after another, a 100 or so albums a day, so I have a pattern going, and everything works fine... except for an occasional album like this.

I highlight all songs, right click, "Get Info" and drag the image into the image box. Usually works. I tried individual songs, too. No go.

Any Ideas?

Dave

2. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

If ANY of them are still WAVs, it will refuse to do the lot. Are they all definitely Apple Lossless files?

3. carfac thread starter macrumors 65816

carfac

Sure they are Apple Lossless. I DELETE the whole album directory (the old one with the WAVs), pop in the CD, and rip that. I change nothing... and the rips before and after work.

I am wondering if maybe I have a faulty jpg image... I will check that when I get home I guess.

You're from Bath? Sounds like a cool city- I want to visit there someday. Doesn't Gabriel live there?