I Used A Level To See If My 6 Plus Is Bent....

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
It Looks a little off but its most likely the old floors in my apartment (No the level is not sitting on the camera, shot out to that dude from the other day who showed off the video of his 6 Plus seesawing on his table and later discovered it was because of his protruding camera lens, haven't laughed that hard in ages) .

Ive had my 6 Plus for 7 days now and it has not been exposed to any pockets or anything as of yet. Just sits on my office table or in my hands. I think I've come to terms with the bending issue, even if my Plus Bends, I'm still happier with a Bent iPhone 6 Plus then I would ever be with any Android based device :D

:D I Hope Everyone Realzies this was just for fun :D

upload an image

vgamedude

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2013
A better test is to just stick it face down on a flat surface and tap the corners to see if they press down and move. You're not only doing the center of the phone then and it's easy to do.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
A better test is to just stick it face down on a flat surface and tap the corners to see if they press down and move. You're not only doing the center of the phone then and it's easy to do.
I did that already :D Its fine, this is just for fun to burn the midnight oil here in Los Angeles :D The level does say its off and it is on a sold piece of glass on my wine rack but i would bet anything this apartment is not level and the floors all creek like crazy!

fmcarv

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
It Looks a little off but its most likely the old floors in my apartment (No the level is not sitting on the camera, shot out to that dude from the other day who showed off the video of his 6 Plus seesawing on his table and later discovered it was because of his protruding camera lens, haven't laughed that hard in ages) .

Ive had my 6 Plus for 7 days now and it has not been exposed to any pockets or anything as of yet. Just sits on my office table or in my hands. I think I've come to terms with the bending issue, even if my Plus Bends, I'm still happier with a Bent iPhone 6 Plus then I would ever be with any Android based device :D

:D I Hope Everyone Realzies this was just for fun :D

[url=http://s25.postimg.org/yasgew31r/IMG_5637.jpg]Image[/url]
upload an image
did you measure the level of your floor?

the table?

your actual house?

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)

There's an app for that (and it's actually built into the OS).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.