Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Well now. Here's one freebe being handed out. AT&T Stores will open at 7am the day of the iPhone 4 launch and everybody gets a free Rethink Possible T-Shirt!

iPhone 4 launch day at AT&T stores: 7AM opening, awesome t-shirts confirmed

att-launch-day-shirt.jpg

Meh. Kinda cool, but don't really want to sport a AT&T shirt, unless it depicts them in a negative way lol.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Well now. Here's one freebe being handed out. AT&T Stores will open at 7am the day of the iPhone 4 launch and everybody gets a free Rethink Possible T-Shirt!

iPhone 4 launch day at AT&T stores: 7AM opening, awesome t-shirts confirmed

att-launch-day-shirt.jpg

Meh. Kinda cool, but don't really want to sport a AT&T shirt, unless it depicts them in a negative way lol.

:) I don't need another T-shirt...Ed Hardy, DKNY and the Gap take care of me well in that department.

All I want on launch day is the iPhone 4 in my hot little hands.

I do love the "insider" info, though. Thanks!

Tara Luvs Apple

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
It does not say that customers get the shirts? Just that employees can not wear them until the 24th.

Yup, Tara...This is definitely an employee only thing.

I seem to remember during one of the other roll-outs, Apple offering some free gifts to the first people in line at some of the stores (aside from the little iPhone bag which, oddly enough, created the need for a thread on here the other day about "iPod bags" LOL

Tara Luvs Apple

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008

I seem to remember during one of the other roll-outs, Apple offering some free gifts to the first people in line at some of the stores (aside from the little iPhone bag which, oddly enough, created the need for a thread on here the other day about "iPod bags" LOL

Yeah, I knew that. The question was supposed to be my question asking voice as in, "You do know they are not for us, right?" :)

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
I know, Tara. :)

It's so hard to decipher intent on here sometimes. I was agreeing with you.

I have been known to charm promotional T-shirts off of employees' backs at times over the years...i.e. at Bloomingdale's. ;)

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC

This lady will give you $800 for being first in line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYBFY98lWcU

Sorry, I just love this video since it happened around the corner from my house. And this lady got what she deserved....pompous jerk. :p

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
This lady will give you $800 for being first in line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYBFY98lWcU

Sorry, I just love this video since it happened around the corner from my house. And this lady got what she deserved....pompous jerk. :p

OMG..Geckotek...THAT made my day...LOVED IT...

She got EXACTLY what she deserved...For that split second when the voiceover said that she ran into an obstacle, I was hoping that they had run her credit and found that she did not qualify for an account...LOL

Tara Luvs Apple

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
I know, Tara. :)

It's so hard to decipher intent on here sometimes. I was agreeing with you.

I have been known to charm promotional T-shirts off of employees' backs at times over the years...i.e. at Bloomingdale's. ;)

You know what would be awesome? If they gave away little snow globes like Macys or some store did/does on Black Friday. Inside the globe could have had a little icon of the iPhone. This year could have been number four and each would have had the year's current iPhone inside. :eek:

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
You know what would be awesome? If they gave away little snow globes like Macys or some store did/does on Black Friday. Inside the globe could have had a little icon of the iPhone. This year could have been number four and each would have had the year's current iPhone inside. :eek:

That would DEFINITELY be awesome. :)

We know, however, that they (Apple and ATT) have us exactly where they want us...salivating like Pavlov's dogs over each new iPhone...so they figure, "Why give them anything?" LOL

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Ain't it the best??? I love how they call her Miss Piggy.

WHO waves around $100,000 in cash while rolling around in an SUV anyway?

Highland Park Housewives :rolleyes:

Not sure why she said $100,000. She had $16,000. I think she thought she could sell $16,000 worth of iPhones for $100,000.

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Highland Park Housewives :rolleyes:

Not sure why she said $100,000. She had $16,000. I think she thought she could sell $16,000 worth of iPhones for $100,000.

Got it!

Oh yes...Highland Park housewives...I lived in Dallas in Oak Lawn, and remember them well...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.