I want a blk iphone....no! white...yea white....no blk...ehh...idk....help??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ectlu93, Jun 24, 2010.

1. ectlu93 macrumors member

ectlu93

At this point im still debating over which iphone to get??? What do yall think i should do....i mean i hear the blk one is a fingerprint magnet but i plan on buy a case for it anyways....What are yall thoughts on the white model...dont yall think it may get dirty quicker??

2. omizzle macrumors regular

also in this base

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

if your planning on buying a case for it, does the color really matter then?

4. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Personally, I prefer the black... LCDs tend to "pop" when they're surrounded by black, so the retina display looks even better

5. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

Same boat. I can't believe I'm not in line for a new iPhone. First time for everything I guess.

I'll be waiting for the white.

I agree, doesn't matter the color if you plan to case the phone, but I think it's too gorgeous to hide.

Maybe a slip case, but definitely want to see this thing in all it's glory.

6. xenuprime macrumors 6502

I just cancelled my order for a32gb black one (ship by July2nd) because I think I want the white. I am hoping to see them in person, then decide.

I have always had black phones, but a couple of the pictures on slashgear really made me want the white (the ones that show it as VERY brite white with shiny silver band).