I want a Dick Tracy watch!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DavieBoy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. DavieBoy macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

I get real mad when we haven't caught up to the past.

I want a watch that has a bluetooth caller ID and a mic and speaker.

I see all of these cheap watch phones but I want something to be an extension from my iPhone.

I can not believe that I am the only person that would want this, and that it is not produced.

I have been searching the web for days, can anyone help me?

2. DavieBoy thread starter macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

Those are nicer than the ones i found, but I am not looking for a phone.

I want just a bluetooth speaker on a watch. Hopefully with nice styling and a screen for caller ID.

FYI this is not for everyday/ will not be my main watch. I like collecting funny watches, my real watch is a Panerai Luminor Marina.

Attached Files:

3. DavieBoy thread starter macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

Update

I actually found what I was looking for, but of course it is in china. I did find one on eBay but it didn't have the book. So I have it and can't pair it with my phone ha. I'm gonna check China Town and Canal Street to see if they are there but i doubt it (NYC in case you don't know). I'll most likely end up ordering one from a chinese importer.

When I saw the new nano I immediately said it would be a nice watch, and since I am a funny watch collector I will buy one with a wrist band and wear it once in a while.

I would do horrible things for apple to release a nano with bluetooth and a mic/speaker that communicated with the iPhone, but I know I am krayzie.