I want a MBP with 13in screen !!

topcash

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
Well I love my macbook but I want the same power as a MBP with the macbook small size.

What happened to that small 12in MBP ??

.Chris

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2007
Number one: This is the Mac Pro forum.
Number two: It's called the MacBook Air. Live with it.
MacBook Air - thats your best bet
i'm sure people want the power and performance of the MBP in a smaller form factor. one USB, no optical drive, not really "pro" now is it...

The air is na rip off, for no opical drive and no major IO ports at 1799, rip off

panzer06

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2006
Kilrath
In some ways, it's a definite improvement over the GMA950.

Spore, anyone?
True but we need directx 10 drivers for Vista and Apple (along with many of the PC hardware makers) is very slow to update the bootcamp drivers.

i'm sure people want the power and performance of the MBP in a smaller form factor. one USB, no optical drive, not really "pro" now is it...

The air is na rip off, for no opical drive and no major IO ports at 1799, rip off
Agree, love my PB 12 inch, we need a MBP equivalent.

Cheers,

donga

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2005
AZ
Well I love my macbook but I want the same power as a MBP with the macbook small size.

What happened to that small 12in MBP ??
there was never a 12 inch MBP.

True but we need directx 10 drivers for Vista and Apple (along with many of the PC hardware makers) is very slow to update the bootcamp drivers.

Agree, love my PB 12 inch, we need a MBP equivalent.

Cheers,
what do you use your PB for, and then your MBP pro for? i'm still on my PB, but waiting for a 12" MBP seems futile. i could spend 100 for leopard, and bump my ram to 1.25gb, but that'd be about half the value of my PB

There's no satisfying some people.... :rolleyes:

seriously get a higher paid job, stop moaning about the size of your wallet.
that is one ginormous wallet. this is mine:

.Chris

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2007
There's no satisfying some people.... :rolleyes:

seriously get a higher paid job, stop moaning about the size of your wallet.
no one is complaining nor moaning. we are just stating our opinions

You have a thing for people that moan and complain. stop it

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本

Quit moaning, ur moaning now! :p

When people moan about the price of something, stating it's a "rip-off", it's a moan.
Probably because he/she can't afford it, or they feel it's money not well spent.
Yeah it's your opinion but trust me it's can bee seen as moaning - that's my opinion, your moaning...

Personally, I don't think the MBAir's is a rip off,
it's designed for a niche market, just not mine
and sounds like it's not yours either...

panzer06

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2006
Kilrath
what do you use your PB for, and then your MBP pro for? i'm still on my PB, but waiting for a 12" MBP seems futile. i could spend 100 for leopard, and bump my ram to 1.25gb, but that'd be about half the value of my PB
We have the Leopard family pack because we have 4 Macs (My 2 plus, Wife 2.2 MBP, daughter MacPro(2007)).

I take the PB with me when I am forced to take my company provided HP so I can still use a Mac when on the road. However, I am very close to getting the last of those Windows only apps to work under Parallels so maybe the MBP will go everywhere soon.

Cheers,

.Chris

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2007
Quit moaning, ur moaning now! :p

When people moan about the price of something, stating it's a "rip-off", it's a moan.
Probably because he/she can't afford it, or they feel it's money not well spent.
Yeah it's your opinion but trust me it's can bee seen as moaning - that's my opinion, your moaning...

Personally, I don't think the MBAir's is a rip off,
it's designed for a niche market, just not mine
and sounds like it's not yours either...
$1799 for one USB port, no optical drive and a thing thats so thin it can cut cake/bread and even human flesh, no thanks