I want to buy your iPhone 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KatanaAzul, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatanaAzul macrumors member

Hey all,

Looks like all those getting the new iPhone are flooding the market with ton of used 3GS's, but I wanted to see if anybody here wanted to avoid most of that hassle and just sell theirs to me.

So if you have a 3GS that is in fairly good condition (works, no scratches or cracks in the glass, no major dents or scratches on the rest of the body, etc), PM me and we can work something out.

I really do not care if it comes with anything else (like a case, extra warranty, original box, charger, or whatever else people are listing to try to sell theirs). I just want the phone, and willing to give you $70 for it (I'm somewhat flexible, but just wanted to give you an idea of the price I'm looking at).

If you're interested, let me know.

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

wow. 70 bucks. that is a lot of money. sure beats the hundreds people get for them on craigs list and ebay.

3. KatanaAzul thread starter macrumors member

True. But it can't hurt to ask, right? I mean, there's probably somebody out there who just upgraded to the iPhone 4 and just happens to have an extra 3GS lying around.

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Considering you're not allowed to post these kinds of threads outside of the marketplace (a part of the forums you aren't allowed in) it could hurt your standing as a MacRumors member.

5. KatanaAzul thread starter macrumors member

I didn't see anything in rules against that, but if that's the case, anybody know how to delete a thread? Sorry, didn't know.

6. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

$70 ?! I hate to tell ya, but thats rather insulting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.