I want to change iphone number in registration

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hvkhunt, Oct 9, 2013.

1. hvkhunt, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013

hvkhunt macrumors newbie

I have iphone5, During registration,I filled wrong iphone number in that case i want to change iphone number in registration so what can I do for change iphone number.

Dear All,

I have iphone and during resistration step required to fill iphone number(country code &mobile number) and I have fill wrong (country code & mobile number)so I have to change both of .please suggest me what can i do to change it

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Your number should be picked up, either by the sim card, or by your carrier...I don't remember ever having to manually eneter it into any IOS device.

3. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

There is a "My Number" in Settings->Phone that can be edited. The T-Mobile number porting guide suggests you need to manually change it after your number is ported over...

4. hvkhunt thread starter macrumors newbie

I have to change iphone number in iphone registration

I have iphone and during resistration step required to fill iphone number(country code &mobile number) and I have fill wrong (country code & mobile number)so I have to change both of .please suggest me what can i do to change it

5. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

6. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Contact the business you bought the phone from / carrier that your phone is on.

7. hvkhunt thread starter macrumors newbie

I can not change it please guide me how to change iphone number in iphone registration