I want to cry

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by UKmacman, Jul 16, 2008.

1. UKmacman macrumors regular

It all seems a long time ago now waiting in line at 6.30am on Friday for the new iphone. Wasn't I smug when I got one - what an idiot I was.

Finally when I think I have all my push gmail email to my mobileme account, have changed the smtp server so I can send from my default account and I actually get emails through push I go out for the night and does it work?

Well what do you think!

I thought I had cracked it but tonight I got no emails until I went into the mail app and then proceeded to get 2 copies of each email in the mobileme account.

I then got a copy of some of them in my other default email accounts which are turned off (well to manual) so they are supposed to be off. I guess this was just for spite.

I have cancelled my blackberry account and transferred my number over so I have to have a working solution but this is turning me to tears.

PLEASE MR JOBS - SORT IT OUT - OR AT LEAST TELL US YOU ARE TRYING TO DO SO AND GIVE US HOPE TO HANG IN THERE!!!

2. taytho macrumors 6502

did you get the email today from apple about mobile me and the issues?

3. UKmacman thread starter macrumors regular

guess what - no!!!

But I an an apple sucker so I am sure I will stick with it. when it works its great, just had to get frustration off my chest!!!

4. Agathon macrumors 6502a

Agathon

Have a look in mail accounts on the phone. I was getting 2 copies of each email because I had two identical accounts listed. Deleting one solves the problem.