I want to find a wife

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
who has a rich family lol

As my co-workers who are in their 60's have advised me to do. They say you can learn to love anybody so might as well marry into money

That's my plan now after I reviewing my finances hahahahahaha

whos with me

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005

As my co-workers who are in their 60's have advised me to do. They say you can learn to love anybody so might as well marry into money

whos with me
First order of business, brush up on your grammar and maybe dreams will come true!

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
When I was 24 I was dating a 35 year old career woman here in Japan. What a sugar momma, and she could never seem to get enough sex either.

What a great ride, til she started talking about marriage after a few months and went crazy.............

CorvusCamenarum

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Student loans are a good kind of debt. At least you have a degree to show for it. :D
It depends on what sort of degree the student loans bought.

dukebound85 said:

whos with me
You do realize the vast majority of women marry up rather than down, right? Once you sober up you'll realize this is a bad idea.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
When I met my future wife I was going out with an incredibly nice and very rich girl but I did love her. I almost fell in love with the most incredible girl who was ultra rich. I went shopping with her once and she happily spent $60,000 on clothes in a morning.

Married poor - very happy

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
If I might speak to save my chances, it bought a computer science degree and I work as a software engineer. Oh please Duke, won't you consider me despite my debt? ;)
Oh you don't want me as I have debt!

I'm in the same situation as you. I bought a mech engr degree and work as a mech engr with student loans

Now wouldn't you like to find a guy whos loaded:p

My dad just married into money, I think its sickening. I love money, but not enough to marry someone for it. Id rather work for it.
No one says you have to not work, just a nice "failsafe" if you know what I mean. If things go bad, you at least have some connections

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
If I might speak to save my chances, it bought a computer science degree and I work as a software engineer. Oh please Duke, won't you consider me despite my debt? ;)
dont feel bad, i bought degrees in chemical engineering and chemistry from a top 3 chemE program and i teach english in japan :|

puma1552

Suspended
Nov 20, 2008
what drove you to get out of engineering and pursue teaching english in japan?
hating engineering once i finally got deep enough into it to realize how much it blew but being way too far in and close to finishing to waste the work by switching majors, and realizing how much i loved japan. i came here to japan right after graduation, so ive never been an engineer. i never wanted to teach english, but its really the only option without at least two of the following: language fluency, job experience, advanced degree. pick two, but preferrably all three to make hiring you worth the hassle over a native.

so, i came teaching english to help get into grad school for international relations, which im applying for now. i knew i wouldnt really like teaching english but i didnt think it would be this terrible. i could be doing something far better with my time but living abroad is awesome and i guess you could say im 'paying my dues' to hopefully get a real job with a future in tokyo or something

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.