I want to get a sunglasses

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by piatti, Apr 10, 2012.

1. piatti macrumors 6502a

piatti

Something that fits over like this:
    http://www.sunglasswarehouse.com/ovlaposu1.html

I had some sunglasses that costs over a hundred dollars from local glasses store when I had insurance to cover it. When wearing this one and viewing iPhone, the screen looked more colorful and had tints of rainbows colors, and I could barely view iMac screens because the lense interacting with the iMac screen made it look very especially dark. What are these sunglasses called? Polarized? The only thing that I didn't like about them was that some of it was really heavy and sinked into my ears to the point of hurting.

I also have one that cost $1 from dollar tree (they don't seem to sell it anymore) but when I wear that my eyes get stuffy after a while so I have to take it off, and it had non of those effects of the $100+ sunglasses.

Anyway I would like to buy the same type of sunglasses, cheaper, and preferably one that covers the sides as well. Where can I buy those? (cheaper version of $100+ sunglasses that you buy at local glasses stores)

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I've seen similar types of glasses from the kiosks you see in the mall. Normally they're around $15 for a pair though the glasses you're looking for are somewhat of a special item. Might wanna look at your local mall and see if they have any in there. Also might wanna check out off-retail department stores like TJ Maxx or Marshalls (if they're in your area)

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

eBay. And yes, your issues are with polarized sunglasses so stay away from those.

4. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Waloshin in your best source of info on sunglasses. ;)

5. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

Always happy to help.

6. Lloyd Christmas macrumors regular

Costa del Mar. Best Glasses you can buy. Expensive but well worth the money imo. I have owned over 7 pairs and currently have 3 still. Worth spending moey on glasses cause you only get one set of eyes for your life. lloyd