I want to get back at my friend for hacking me.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by MinimumAdvice, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinimumAdvice macrumors newbie

My friend was messing with me the other day saying he was in my computer seeing what files I had. He listed off some files that no one knows about but me so he really was in there. I want to get back at him by doing the same. I've searched around and all I'm seeing are ways to hack WEP keys and you have to buy some router that can inject packets. Is there anyway free way for me to hack into my friends computer and see what files he has? I don't think he bought anything. I'm on OS X 10.6.8 and he was on some PC laptop.
    Help please!

2. simsaladimbamba

3. MinimumAdvice thread starter macrumors newbie

4. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

You should be more concerned with how he got access to you computer.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

If you don't know what file sharing is, you're not technically advanced enough to even attempt hacking any computer. You probably weren't hacked, anyway, as such occurrences are extremely rare. Your friend likely got physical access to your computer. In any case, we don't offer that kind of advice in this forum.

6. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

you won't receive any help in how to "hack" anything on this forum regardless if your story is true or made up. and seeing you don't even know what file sharing is would be like teaching a 2 year old how to drive a car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.