Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DJTHEFUNNY

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
Im 17, I Have The 15'' MBP tricked Out. I Want To Develop Apps For The iPhone And iPad. Can Anyone Tutor Or Point Me In The Right Direction? Thank you So Much!

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Either you intentionally started every word with a capital letter, or you wrote in capitals and the forum corrected it....but either way, don't do that, it's annoying ;) .

Look at the sticky threads and links at the top of the iPhone/iPad Programming sub-forum. There's lots of resources in there. Be prepared to do lots of reading!

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
I'm also a beginner coming from a C/C++ background.

I've been looking at the documentation for the iPhone and I get that. What I need is something with a good lesson on syntax of Obj-C written for people coming from C/C++.

So far I've just searched specific things to find examples written in a way I understand but I was wondering if there was a single good source with some lessons for me.

I downloaded the Stanford iTunesU lectures and I will probably try to look at them some more, but it's hard to sit through a lecture so soon after graduating. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.