iPad I want to give the iPad Pro a third try!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MacGurl111, Jul 11, 2016.

1. MacGurl111 macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

Maybe third times a charm!
    Has the iPad been updated since the first time it came out?
    Has anyone else here given it another try after returning it? Maybe this time I will be able to get my hands on the pencil!

2. joeblow7777 macrumors 68040

What did you not like about it the first 2 times that you expect to be different now?

3. ctg7w6 macrumors regular

4. fanta88 macrumors 6502

If you honestly purchased the iPP TWICE and returned it, I can't imagine why you'd have a different experience on the third try. The pencil will not convince you to keep the iPP unless you have specific use cases for it. If anything, you might be labeled a serial returner.

5. ericwn macrumors 6502a

You can try the pencil in any Apple retail store, I'm sure. I'd never buy something again that I didn't want in the first place.

6. Appleaker macrumors 68000

Honestly if you want to try it for a third time then go ahead but I don't think it will be any different, even with the pencil (unless you would use the pencil often). It looks like you want it to work for you but it just doesn't. It hasn't been updated since it came out.

7. burgman macrumors 65816

burgman

Me :)

8. cardfan macrumors 65816

It's just one of those products that works well but I just never use. Some of the apps are great. The Pencil is great. Yet i don't use so I sold it all. Yep, weird. What sounds good (and alluring) on paper but doesn't work out in use.