Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
California
Maybe third times a charm!
Has the iPad been updated since the first time it came out?
Has anyone else here given it another try after returning it? Maybe this time I will be able to get my hands on the pencil!

fanta88

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2015
If you honestly purchased the iPP TWICE and returned it, I can't imagine why you'd have a different experience on the third try. The pencil will not convince you to keep the iPP unless you have specific use cases for it. If anything, you might be labeled a serial returner.

Reactions: jamesrick80

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
You can try the pencil in any Apple retail store, I'm sure. I'd never buy something again that I didn't want in the first place.

Appleaker

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2016
Honestly if you want to try it for a third time then go ahead but I don't think it will be any different, even with the pencil (unless you would use the pencil often). It looks like you want it to work for you but it just doesn't. It hasn't been updated since it came out.

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
It's just one of those products that works well but I just never use. Some of the apps are great. The Pencil is great. Yet i don't use so I sold it all. Yep, weird. What sounds good (and alluring) on paper but doesn't work out in use.

Reactions: MacGurl111
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.