I was bored. What do you think?

Sobering

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
Canada
haha I'm almost scared to go to sleep with that playing all night. I really wonder...I guess we'll see tommorow.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I do not think that it will work. I think if you do go nuts it'll be because of those horrid looking sheets and the primary color painted walls.
I'd focus on getting some new sheets, try a solid color, and buying some paint for those walls. Maybe a haircut while you're out.

If it does work then will you be too crazy to come back and make another movie to tell us what happened?

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
jessica. said:
I do not think that it will work. I think if you do go nuts it'll be because of those horrid looking sheets and the primary color painted walls.
I'd focus on getting some new sheets, try a solid color, and buying some paint for those walls. Maybe a haircut while you're out.

If it does work then will you be too crazy to come back and make another movie to tell us what happened?
Hahahahahh! Brilliant. I lolled to that:D

Sobering

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
Canada
Cmon some of you lighten up. This is just a little joke, although I'm interested to see if it will affect me at all.

Yeah I agree about my walls, they've been like that since Grade 5, now I'm in Grade 10 and never have gotten around to painting them.

Don't mock the sheets :p.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I like the walls (I dig red) but I do think you might already be a wee bit "mentally crazy" for putting yourself through the torment. You'll probably wake up just fine, with a slight headache. The hard part might be falling asleep with that annoying loop going. Good luck with all that. :p

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Anorexia is not fun, I havent eaten in two or so days more than a morsel, with stuff like this you've got to first change your diet so you don't eat badly, then acctually do some physical exersize maybe start cycleing to school or something.

Personally I always did those things but had a crazy slow metabolism so wieghed about 180 and was 6'1, now I'm about 160 and 6' but I feel terrible (yes I'm shrinking), I won't go into the medical root cause of these things but it's a horrible thing to go through and very risky to your health, if those tapes did work they'd put you down a terrible path.