Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
I came across with the itranslate app. It seems cool. I've decided to checkout a little preview of the app on the app store. I Click each of the photos and I notice that on the screen shots of the app shows that ok the top right hand corner it should say AT&T/3g(if you have it on). Well to get stright to the point it shows that tmobile is being used and not AT&T. Is this funny or what.
Just go to the apps icon on your phone. And search for itranslate, you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. :confused:

Komal

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2008
Hiii

Hey... I'll also try what u have done.. Then tell u its really finny or what.. Okie... wait for some time i'll get back to u soon..

Byee

ex8886

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
I came across with the itranslate app. It seems cool. I've decided to checkout a little preview of the app on the app store. I Click each of the photos and I notice that on the screen shots of the app shows that ok the top right hand corner it should say AT&T/3g(if you have it on). Well to get stright to the point it shows that tmobile is being used and not AT&T. Is this funny or what.
Just go to the apps icon on your phone. And search for itranslate, you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. :confused:

T-Mobile is the official carrier of the iPhone in several European countries, so that probably explains that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.