I went and did it.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tomegun, May 25, 2011.

1. tomegun macrumors 6502

tomegun

I have a 15" Macbook Pro that is about a month old. I was having some problems with my PC desktop, or it was just acting like a PC desktop :eek:, and I got the bright idea to go and buy a 27" iMac. Well, now I haven't used the MBP in a few days. I am really happy with both systems.

I was getting the spinning ball quite a bit, but I put 8GB of RAM, 12GB total, in the system and that doesn't happen anymore.

This is one of the best problems I have right now and I am blessed to have it. I just thought I would post something positive but probably useless.

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Just setup my new iMac today as well. While my MBP is 2 years old, it had some life left in it as well. Best decision ever, the screen real estate is killing me. I feel your pain, man!

3. MythicFrost macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

4. b-rad g macrumors 6502a

b-rad g

Just wondering, what were you doing to get the spinning beachball on a brand new iMac with 4GB RAM? That should be enough to do most tasks.

5. Codpeace macrumors member

Codpeace

I love this post. It makes me want to open a nice bottle of wine. Too early in the morning for that, though.

Cheers!