I will be getting the iPhone 3G S and...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KH8756, Aug 23, 2009.

1. KH8756 macrumors member

I will be getting the iPhone 3G S, and I will be getting the Incase slider case for it (black). However I also want screen protection and protection for the back of my iPhone. I originally wanted to get the Zagg IS to use with the Incase, but I read here on MacRumors on a thread that the Zagg front and back would not work with the Incase slider (it wouldn't fit). So basically I want a combination of products to protect the front and back of my iPhone t ouse with the Incase slider. Now my question is can I use a regular screen protector such as the PowerSupport Crystal Film for iPhone 3G/3GS, along with the Zagg back only(becasue front and back doesn't work well with the Incase) with the Incase slider case, and not run into any problems? Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Hello. As you originally said, the Zagg IS (back) won't work with any slider case. That goes with either Zagg full body or back only. Any skins won't go with an Incase slider. You need to go with a different case if you want to use a skin+case combo.

3. KH8756 thread starter macrumors member

Are you sure the slider case doesn't work at all with the Zagg back only. Because on a post on here someone said it "sorta" works. And if I don't use the Zagg back, only do you think there is a good chance that the back of my iPhone would get scracthed by the Incase slider case?

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Try reading other threads here, users are writing that any skin won't go well with a slider case, my friend had the same scenario so it is true. You might wanna try searching for Incase user comments before proceeding, some users said the case scratched their iPhone badly, some didn't.

5. KH8756 thread starter macrumors member

Ok. Thank you very much.