i will take you just 2 minutes ! :$

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dDitt., Feb 1, 2011.

1. dDitt. macrumors member

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Why not just sync with iTunes and put them in whatever category you want?

3. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

because there are just 2 categories just the : Camera roll and (I don`t remember tha name ) :( can you tell me how to do it with 3 or 4 ?

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

You don't build the categories on the phone, that is done on the PC.

Connect your phone to your computer, your photo editing software should recognize your phone, and open.

Click the camera button, click import photos.
    Once the photos are on your pc, you can arrange them in as many categories as you want, and then sync them back to your phone using iTunes .

5. saberahul macrumors 68040

What he said.

6. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

7. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

What are you not understanding?

8. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

this one :

Look when i open itunes i go to my iPhone and click Photos then i click to enable sync photos From i select a follder with photos but i want not just that category because when a did it again but an another follder the first follder is deleted :(

I hope you understand me , my english is not so good!

9. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

You don't use iTunes, to download photos to your computer, you use the photo editing software that is on you computer.

You then divide the photos into folders of your choice and use iTunes to select those folders and sync them back to your phone.

1) Connect your phone to your PC. IF iTunes opens, close it!
    2) If you have photos in the camera roll on your phone, your PC should recognize your phone as a camera and give you a popup with the option to open your photo editor. If you don't get the popup, open your photo editor manually.
    3) Click on the "camera" tab in your photo editor and select get photos, this should give you another window that will allow you to select all photos, or just the ones that you want.
    4) After the photos have downloaded to your computer, you can separate them into folders, witch can then be selected in iTunes and later synced back to your phone.
    Check your PC, to make sure that the photos downloaded, before deleting from your phone.

10. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

i hate this ****ing iphone i`am not understanding anything ,,:mad::mad::mad: i`am so nervouz :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:::mad:
    **** iphone 4 ever

Close this topic !

11. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

12. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

13. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

\
    firstful i`am not understanding anything
    2- my photos arrrrrre in my ****ing Pc and i want to sync them to myy iphone :eek: and if you try to explain me anything , can you try with any screen shot ?

14. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

First of all CALM DOWN!
    Do you have your photos arranged in folders on your computer? And if you do, are those folders in my documents>my pictures?

15. dDitt. thread starter macrumors member

my folders are in desktop

16. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

You didn't say, but i'm gonna assume that you mean the folders that contain your photos.
    Open My Documents>My Pictures, and drag the folders that contain your photos from your Desktop into My Documents>MyPictures.
    Once that is done, if you want to create more folders and rearrange your photos, you can do so.
    iTunes should now give you a choice to sync the folders that you just added.

17. nep61 macrumors 6502

I think the OP wants to copy the photos on their PC onto their iPhone.

Usually you take a picture with the phone and sync to a Mac or PC and the photos are moved from iPhone to computers.... sounds like he/she wants to do the opposite....

Sorry, can't offer any help... just wondering if I get the gist of the thread.

18. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

That is correct!

Yes, that is what the OP is trying to figure out how to do, but he/she has them on the Desktop instead of MyDocuments>MyPictures.
    As you can tell from the previous posts, I initially thought the opposite.:D
    If I can get him to figure out to drag them to MyPictures, divide them into folders, then he ought to be able to sync them to his phone.