I wish Apple would hurry the hell up already .....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhonedHome, Jun 16, 2010.

1. iPhonedHome macrumors 6502

..... and open the carrier gates here in the US! The iPhone 4 is going to crush the AT&T network. It would be bringing any other carrier to it's knees if any one of them had an exclusive agreement.

I like AT&T and can't wait for all those who flock elsewhere to make life easier for others like me. Here's to iPhones for everyone!

2. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

you do realize that problems in the past with the 2G, 3G, and 3Gs were because of the iPhone and not AT&T's network, right?

I am not taking AT&T's side here, I am sure that an overburdened network has something to do with it. I am guessing 95% of the problems were caused by the phone itself.

My girlfriend has a blackberry, she never has a dropped call (except in certain parts of the city - but apparently AT&T is working on that)

A friend of mine has the HTC Hero (I think?) on AT&T and he never has a problem with it.

Hopefully the new design of the iPhone 4 will fix all these problems.

Then, I can't wait for the iPhone to become available on more networks...cuz then everyone will flock over to the new carrier, then will experience the same problems there. With verizon, not being able to get an email while on the phone. An AT&T store manager said that verizon is going GSM, it'll take them a few years to work out the kinks....just like AT&T