I wish AW3 had...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by edhchoe, Sep 26, 2017.

1. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

I have worn my AW3 since the launch day last friday and here are the things I wish it had.

1. Seconds on the Modular face.
    Modular face is my favorite face because I can have 5 different complications on that face. However, I am a time freak and I need to know how close I am to the next minute.

2. Multiple countdown timers.
    It has only one timer and and I have to change the starting time if I use two different timers everyday.

3. Option to have iPhone style Battery indicator with % on middle/top of every face without taking up valuable "complication" spot in the corners.

4. Siri should not talk when Do Not Disturb is on.
    But it does talk aloud even when Do Not Disturb is on. It is very annoying.

5. Siri should describe the weather like on iPhone.
    Instead, when I ask Siri about weather condition, Siri shows the weather circle which is hard to read. I hate it. I wish she would just tell me the high/low temps and cloudy or sunny or rain or snow or wind.

6. Ability to design my own Taptic pattern for different notifications.
    I have my watch on silence mode all the time. The taptic engine is just awesome. But it would add to function and practicality to be able to make my own simple patters.

This AW3 is my first smartwatch and I love it. I think Apple watches are here to stay like the smartphones. I cannot wait for the next software update with even more useful features.

2. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

You should give this feedback directly to Apple.

3. edhchoe thread starter macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

good idea.

I just did after reading your post.
    their website doesn't have watchOS 4 in their drop down menu so I typed it in the main text.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I think you're Siri suggestions will easily improve now that she has audible feedback for future WatchOS versions. But it makes sense that it pulls up the Weather application that's default on the Apple Watch.