Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aprilgrey34

macrumors member
May 7, 2007
CT
Neutered cats still pee...
Well... obviously ;) .
I would hope your neutered cat pees mostly in his litter box though.

Ever have an un-neutered tom? Ever try to keep him indoors? Ever have him spray urine with that nasty strong tomcat stench on every vertical surface, item of clothing, and pillow in your house? If you ever have, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. ;)

I think that must be why most people who don't initially intend to neuter their male cat... end up having them neutered. :p

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I wish I could be less content so I'd be (a) more understanding of those who aren't content and (b) better able to contribute to this thread.

d_and_n5000

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
And name my kids ghetto names, Lil' Mookie, Big Al, Lorraine?

:D

Who am I kidding. My gf has already pre-specified the names of my first five children.
What interests me more than the fact that she's named your first five kids is that she's so sure that she's going to have five of your kids:eek: . A little early to be sure of that, isn't it?

jayb2000

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2003
RI -> CA -> ME
... wealthy enough to pursue my photography full time, while still providing an excellent education for my children.

Oh, and a Porsche 911 :D

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I wish I were not so easily stressed out. I wish I could afford an iPhone and the data plan. I wish a lot of things. Both material, and not.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I wish I were not so easily stressed out. I wish I could afford an iPhone and the data plan. I wish a lot of things. Both material, and not.
The combination is too much for one person, but maybe together we could afford them. So I'll get the phone and you can buy the service plan. Then we could trade off once a year. ;)

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I wish I lived near the ocean.

better yet,
I wish I were a dolphin. I think I was in my previous life. ;)

Ever see that South Park Episode? Hilarious :D

I wish I could be a character in Futurama, the future is full of funny moments and scenarios! Technology would be so kick ass.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.