I wish they would make a.....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonewiz, Sep 5, 2008.

1. iphonewiz macrumors regular

What iPhone accessory would you want to see for your iPhone? Me? I would like to see a wireless transmitter that hooks up to my stereo so I can play my music without having to deal with any cables. My using bluetooth or something.

I would also like to see a better way to connect my iPhone to my car stereo. Unfortunately I don't have an aux plug, but even if I did, the cables really suck!

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. MichaelLogan macrumors newbie

I'd love to replace my dock connector/aux-input + charger thingy (I've used it with my iPods for 4 years) with one that would also act as a bluetooth car kit, playig calls over the car stereo. I can't find one. There are several headphone jack/FM-transmitter solutions, but no dock connector/aux input based ones I can find.

4. stix666 macrumors regular

Here's my wishlist

- charges iPhone
    - mounts it horizontally or vertically
    - controls iPod functions safely (steering remote or dedicated buttons)
    - controls phone function safely (answering calls automatically with music fading, caller's voice playing through car stereo speakers, no feedback when talking through microphone)
    - future-proofing for if turn-by-turn navigation software comes to iPhone 3g (dashboard mount option)
    - NOT FM transmitter, but aux in for music input

Anything out there that fits the bill?

5. iphonewiz thread starter macrumors regular