Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonewiz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
What iPhone accessory would you want to see for your iPhone? Me? I would like to see a wireless transmitter that hooks up to my stereo so I can play my music without having to deal with any cables. My using bluetooth or something.

I would also like to see a better way to connect my iPhone to my car stereo. Unfortunately I don't have an aux plug, but even if I did, the cables really suck!

MichaelLogan

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2008
I'd love to replace my dock connector/aux-input + charger thingy (I've used it with my iPods for 4 years) with one that would also act as a bluetooth car kit, playig calls over the car stereo. I can't find one. There are several headphone jack/FM-transmitter solutions, but no dock connector/aux input based ones I can find.

stix666

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2005
Here's my wishlist

- charges iPhone
- mounts it horizontally or vertically
- controls iPod functions safely (steering remote or dedicated buttons)
- controls phone function safely (answering calls automatically with music fading, caller's voice playing through car stereo speakers, no feedback when talking through microphone)
- future-proofing for if turn-by-turn navigation software comes to iPhone 3g (dashboard mount option)
- NOT FM transmitter, but aux in for music input

Anything out there that fits the bill?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.