I wonder..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xavierpunkreno, Oct 9, 2010.

1. xavierpunkreno macrumors 6502

When I had uninstalled Infinifolders to try out FolderEnhancer, any apps over 12 in a folder returned to the springboard. When I reinstalled Infinifolders, everything went back to normal as if I never uninstalled it to begin with (Even after all the tinkering and reorganizing to fit FE). Do you think if I upgrade to 4.1 when the jailbreak is released and set it up as my old phone in itunes, that when I reinstall Infinifolders my folders will all return as normal? Anyone have any experience with this if you had to restore etc? :confused:

2. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

yea...there does seem to be some weird config kept!

when i uninstall, some of my old folder names are even reverted!! Its like a save state that is returned :eek:

if you restore and rejailbreak, your settings files won't be saved though....it'll all need done again from scratch!

3. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

When packages get removed, their plist files are not always removed. So, if you reinstall them, they (not magically) remember their settings.

You guys didn't really think it was something special going on here, did you?

S-