i4will not find BlueTooth headset

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by FarNorth, Jun 25, 2010.

1. FarNorth macrumors member

I have a Bluetooth Jabra Halo stereo headset, i4 will not see it.

This is my second one, wore one out with my 3G, never had any trouble pairing .... however, I did not upgrade to i4OS earlier this week so I don't know if this is a problem in the new software or if it is a hardware issue.

2. FarNorth thread starter macrumors member

Forget everything - tried again this morning and the Halo paired up just fine, seems to work at least as well as the my old iPhone.

I'm very happy.

3. FarNorth thread starter macrumors member

I take it all back. Not only does my iP4 find my Bluetooth Jabra headset, it works flawlessly, much better range.

With my 3G, sometimes I would get interference and dropouts if I had my phone in my pants pocket, I had to take it out and hold it or put it in my shirt. Now it works perfectly.

4. macpluslaptop macrumors 6502

Wish I could say the same for my Jawbone. i4 can't find it. I had to go back to my Plantronics.:confused:

5. renesis27 macrumors newbie

Just got my iPhone4 today and it does not see either of my 2 Jabra headsets. I have a BT8040 and BT2070.

6. renesis27 macrumors newbie

I was finally able to get my Jabra BT8040 to pair with my iPhone 4 by doing it manually. So now I am 100% happy with my upgrade.