Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DomKud

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 19, 2018
Hey Guys,

I am looking to purchase a 2020 MBA and was wondering what your thoughts are. This is the build I was looking to purchase:

• 1.2GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
  • 16GB 3733MHz LPDDR4X memory
  • 1TB SSD storage
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Thoughts?

Reactions: kreasonos

kreasonos

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2013
Hey Guys,

I am looking to purchase a 2020 MBA and was wondering what your thoughts are. This is the build I was looking to purchase:

• 1.2GHz quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
  • 16GB 3733MHz LPDDR4X memory
  • 1TB SSD storage
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Thoughts?
That would be a sweet machine. What machine did you have before and what's your use case?

DomKud

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 19, 2018
I need an every day computer for work. More specifically, mortgages. Browsing the internet, excel..etc. Occassionally photoshop and lightroom. Would this computer handle lightroom and photoshop fine or will it lag?

Ericdjensen

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2019
VA
I need an every day computer for work. More specifically, mortgages. Browsing the internet, excel..etc. Occassionally photoshop and lightroom. Would this computer handle lightroom and photoshop fine or will it lag?
i5 will be more than enough

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.