iPad iApFree

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by QuantumManiac, Mar 18, 2013.

1. QuantumManiac macrumors newbie

my friend got iApFree for his jailbroken ipod and he tested it out by "buying" an in app purchase worth $5 and when it worked he wanted more free stuff. I am concerned about him and i am wondering if the police or something could track him down.

2. dextr3k macrumors 6502

You should always pay for your apps, and I am sure it is among the rules of no talk about pirating, which this applies to.

Don't pirate, don't steal, don't rape, don't murder. The police should be at his door soon.

3. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

the friend = you, right?
    :cool:

4. Auxo macrumors 6502

You're concerned that the police might get your friend? allow me to laugh out loud as a ginny pig in the wide blue sea.

5. QuantumManiac thread starter macrumors newbie

No. My friend=my good friend that I knew since grade 7

6. Han Solo 1 macrumors 6502

sure. Tell your "friend" that he shouldn't be pirating or stealing from people.

And tell your "friend" that he shouldn't be such a maniac over quantum physics.

7. dannyhex macrumors regular

you could also tell your friend that using inapp bypasses any type of server communication which only works in the first place because they do not go through online servers to complete transation so tell your friend hes fine. but dont pirate apps, only the stupid coins inside the apps ;)

8. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

9. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Haha! :p

10. QuantumManiac thread starter macrumors newbie

Phew!

----------

I told you he isn't me and im not him

11. Han Solo 1 macrumors 6502

Yes, I know you did. But for some reason my parents stupidly taught me to not believe everything someone says, especially if said person starts a conversation asking about how to go about avoiding detection by the police for committing a crime.

But yeah, stupid me.

12. nanolife macrumors 6502

nanolife

Man, I laughed so loud that I woke up my wife and she is now complaining that can't go back to sleep. hahaha