iApp A Day

thenewkasanova

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
Downloadable on Installer, new app every day.

Seems like a great idea, as I am always looking for a new app on Installer, and it rarely gets added to. I just hope they don't totally suck. Has anyone tried Pumpkin? What is it?

parrotheadmjb

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2007
Downloadable on Installer, new app every day.

Seems like a great idea, as I am always looking for a new app on Installer, and it rarely gets added to. I just hope they don't totally suck. Has anyone tried Pumpkin? What is it?
its just a carved pumpkin face with a black background, the faces moves with the accelerometer, its really cheesy, it stays in the center of the screen, no options

EnTg888

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
USA
Today's was a magic 8 ball that reveals itself when the ipod is flipped over. Pretty cool, except the messages seem a little biased to the negative, lol.

tony Ramirez

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
i guess its cool but thats kinda retarded hhow the sayings are one word
they should have made it so that u can type someting in then u shake it and it gives u an answer
haa someone should get on that

Aaleck

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2007
Michigan, USA
I personally would like an app that I could actually use... I download both the 8 ball and the pumpkin and deleted right after... It's cool that they're trying to do an app a day and all, but I would rather have a app every week or so and have it be something really good.

There seems to be a limitless supply of nonsense apps out there and only a handful of good ones

macchappy

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2007
Today's was a magic 8 ball that reveals itself when the ipod is flipped over. Pretty cool, except the messages seem a little biased to the negative, lol.
I was showing my mom Magic, and after she asked a question, the answer was meatspin........

User created answers=bad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.