IAP's not showing up in App store

Discussion in 'iOS 12' started by xerxers, Oct 27, 2018.

1. xerxers macrumors regular

had anybody else noticed that when looking at apps in the App store that the IAP'S tab so no longer there.
    Or am I doing doing something wrong??

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Yeah, the tab is gone. Not all apps are updated to support it yet, but the new placement is under "What's New" on the app's App Store page and it differentiates between regular IAP and subscriptions.

3. Dario69 macrumors member

“New placement”? I don’t see the IAP information anywhere now - iPad and iPhone. Unless the Mac shows something different that data has been wiped out completely. All you see is the disclaimer that it contains IAP. What apps show this detail data under “What”s New”? Thanks.

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

If you go to the Productivity tab, under Apps We Love - Sorted, Ulysses, and Bear have it. Under Photo & Video, VSCO has both the IAP and Subscriptions section. Shows up both in the iOS App Store and App Store Preview on the web (not seeing any on the MAS yet).

5. xerxers thread starter macrumors regular

Why the heck did they change it. To me it seems quite subversive. Let's not make it easy fur the punters to see the IAP's you then buy and see the massive IAP'S. Oops.

I now do not but ANY asks that had an IAP.....

6. Dario69 macrumors member

Thanks again for the info. I only looked at the games. It does seem like a staggered roll out by category. It will be interesting to see if they communicate all of the available IAPs that used to be under that easy to access drop down. I tend to look at that before making any download decisions.

7. ck2875 macrumors 6502a

ck2875

Looks like they're back to being listed again. Yay.

8. xerxers thread starter macrumors regular

That is just so bizarre. I had a look at 2 on this afternoon and they weren't there and now here at 5:42pm the IAP's are back