iBeer, iPopcorn, iFire, iWater, iX-Ray for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Danaldinho, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Danaldinho macrumors member

Is it possible to get all them applications for free for the iPod Touch?

2. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

They're not freeware, so getting them for free / asking people where they are available for free is illegal, as far as I know. Off to rogue bay with you. :)

3. Danaldinho thread starter macrumors member

lol :p

well do you know if these applications are available for the iPod touch or are they just for the iPhone?

4. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

They work on both.
    Also they're not applications, they're videos. I thought they were applications too before someone was nice enough to give them to me.

5. Danaldinho thread starter macrumors member

How did they give them to you?

Like did they send them to you somehow

6. Danaldinho thread starter macrumors member

In fact are you sure its a movie, because I thought when you tilt your Ipod Touch, then the beer moves, becasue if its a movie, how does it know your tilting it?

7. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

iBeer is the beer.
    The rest are movies - I too, have them.

8. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Google is your friend!

9. Danaldinho thread starter macrumors member

Yes I have tried google

So are you saying that iBeer is the only application?

10. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

A friend just put the videos on my hard drive. And iBeer is only a video too, you gotta remember when the beer tilts and how fast it drains and then react accordingly.

11. Danaldinho thread starter macrumors member

12. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

No, it's a subsequential ending to the Carling's iBeer which can be found for free in the App store.

13. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

I want it then... I only had the video version on my touch. :mad:

14. horasmail macrumors newbie

Upgrade

I just upgraded to 2.0. I used to jailbreak my itouch and I was not having a good time with the low quality apps. The only ones that are worth it are Summerboard and iphysics. Now with the 2.0 firmware I am having the time of my life (ipod- wise :p). All I downloaded until now are free apps from itunes, and since they are really good, I’m looking forward to see what the paid ones look like. I’m very glad I did the upgrade.
    Something more… I did not paid for the 2.0 firmware, I did what a forum said and it was really easy, fast and painless… no issues, no ipod-brick phenomenon. Works perfect. :D

15. itzdemo macrumors regular

itzdemo

if you got the 2.0 upgrade in the appstore there is a free app called ipint. this is a app that knowes when you tilt it !

i have all the others but yes they are just videos. you got to have the timing down right to play with them "LAME" !@

16. sandman42 macrumors 6502a

sandman42

Um, you may be talking about a different iBeer than I'm aware of, but the one from the App Store is not a movie, and does respond to the orientation of the iPhone/Touch using the accelerometer. And it sounds like people are confusing iPint (Carling's app which is free) with iBeer (Hottrix's application, linked above). Both of these are interactive applications, not movies.

17. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

If you had read all of my replies you would have seen I was defending that it was an application, not a video. If you've played iPint then you'd know it's the subsequential ending to the game (or round). Sure I got the game mixed up, but searching for both Carling and iPint doesn't effect finding iBeer.

18. sandman42 macrumors 6502a

sandman42

Yeah, my response was mostly to Fourty05 who was plain wrong about beer-related applications being movies, and I did see that you had already responded accordingly. And as far as the iPint/iBeer thing goes, I just wanted to point out to everyone (not just you) that they were different applications (and they do work somewhat differently). Please don't take it personally.

19. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh