iPhone iBlacklist keyboard anomaly

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by hakr100, Feb 12, 2013.

1. hakr100, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013

hakr100 macrumors 6502a

For a reason unknown to me, the keyboard one uses to edit entries in iBlacklist has changed in color from black letters on a white background to a pale blue and worse, when I try to edit an entry, it gets blurred. I have no idea what caused the change. I've tried respringing, I've turned "ayecon" on and off. Anyone have a clue, cause I don't. :confused: With the keyboard "overlaid" with the app, the app becomes unusable.

I have the full paid version on an iPhone 5 with the new jailbreak. The keyboard anomaly does not appear anywhere else in other apps. Oh, and sometimes if I respring, the keyboard reverts back to normal for a moment or two, but then goes back to the unusable pale blue mode.

Attached Files:

2. hakr100 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Heard back from iBlacklist tech support:

"This is not an iBlacklist problem . It´s the jailbreak + iOS6 combo problem.
    Install this from cydia and it will solve your issue:
    Kbcachecleaner"

Well, I have no more understanding of the problem than I had before, but I downloaded the app and it seems to resolve the issue on a temporary basis. Every so often you have to invoke the "Clean the Cache" option.

I haven't seen this issue with any of the other apps I got from Cydia. In any event, I'm happy for the tech support. Here's a screen shot of Kbcachecleaner:

Attached Files:

3. jshadow, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013

jshadow macrumors newbie

I have the exact same problem with my keyboard on iBlacklist and only iBlacklist.

Why do I have to download another app to fix the problem? Why can't iBlacklist fix it?

4. hakr100 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've encountered it with other apps. The "fix" works on them, too.