iPhone iBlacklist not stable?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by studmule, Nov 9, 2014.

1. studmule macrumors regular

So I've installed iBlacklist on my 6 plus. I've found that it doesn't work after a restart, I have to do a respring after a restart to get it working. It's also crashed my springboard several times, kicking me into safe mode. Anybody else having these problems?

2. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

3. studmule thread starter macrumors regular

Version 8.0-1 on IOS 8.1

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You tried emailing the dev?
    Maybe remove and reinstall?

5. Aggie88 macrumors newbie

I get a "SQL AUTH" error message every time I reboot my iPhone 5S. There is a "FIXIT" button and a "CANCEL" button. If I press FIXIT and the device resprings I seem to be okay. If I press cancel, I can't load iBlacklist. I have reset iBlacklist to use a new database to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iBlacklist several times. The problem is there when it is installed so for now I've uninstalled iBlacklist (version 8.0-2 running on iOS 8.1). I don't know if I'm missing something else I should try but hopefully a bug fix is coming.

6. Aggie88 macrumors newbie

I guess I didn't read enough of the release notes. My problem is normal operations since I have the phone password protected. SQL database operations aren't allowed until the phone is unlocked. The "FIXIT" button is a way to get things going. My mistake.

7. navodwickra macrumors 6502

navodwickra

Could someone please tell me what's the advantage of having iBlacklist over the stock functionality of call blocking?