iBlacklist now in the iTunes Store?

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
http://itunes.apple.com/app/iblacklist-block-unwanted/id498737701?mt=8
(It's the app featured to the far right of the above LINK list.)

[app]iBlacklist[/app]

I was surprised to see this app show up this morning in the iTunes app store.
I had recently purchased it via Cydia (works wonderfully, by the way) and as
you can set up blacklist or whitelists to block calls was surprised Apple allowed it through.
By all appearances it is the same app and mine cost $12. to activate with Cydia.
It will be interesting to see if it is one of those apps that doesn't stick around long.

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
None of the programs in itunes called iblacklist is by the team from Brazil who made the original. If you read the reviews you'll see they are all poor quality rip offs without the full functionality of the cydia version.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
None of the programs in itunes called iblacklist is by the team from Brazil who made the original. If you read the reviews you'll see they are all poor quality rip offs without the full functionality of the cydia version.

The reviews aint in favour are they !

There are other apps called blacklist that do have more favourable reviews tho.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
You're looking at the wrong apps. It is the one in the upper link, farthest to the right. The others ones, left of it have been reviewed and are weak attempts.

For simplicity sakes, check out the second link. It's new and hasn't received any reviews yet and appears true to form to the Cydia version.