IBlacklist

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Guys
I have a factory unlocked iPhone 4 and want to instal iBlacklist on my phone. I know you need to instil cydia first but if I do that will it lock my phone. My phone in using the latest software update whatever that is
Thanks in advance

E4tH

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Guys
I have a factory unlocked iPhone 4 and want to instal iBlacklist on my phone. I know you need to instil cydia first but if I do that will it lock my phone. My phone in using the latest software update whatever that is
Thanks in advance
Nope.

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Any Chance of a link to installing Cydia without the unlock if I don't need it

noiceT

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Catalina Wine Mixer
What exactly is your question? You have a factory unlocked iphone 4. Congrats, that's pretty awesome. (seriously)

Jailbreak your phone. Untethered or Tethered.

Cydia is installed when you JB.

Install iblacklist.

Done.

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
What exactly is your question? You have a factory unlocked iphone 4. Congrats, that's pretty awesome. (seriously)

Jailbreak your phone. Untethered or Tethered.

Cydia is installed when you JB.

Install iblacklist.

Done.
My question is if I JB my iPhone that I bought in the Uk for 600 pounds ( can use any sim card) will it get locked meaning will I still be able to make calls with it if I JB it
Thanks CH

noiceT

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2008
Catalina Wine Mixer
Ok first your factory unlock and jailbreak have nothing to do with each other.

Forget about the unlock (or locking) part; if your phone is truly factory unlock you have nothing to worry about.

Jailbreak your iphone 4. Go to http://www.iclarified.com and go to the jailbreak wizard to find out which tutorial you need.

Jailbreak. install iblacklist.

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Ok first your factory unlock and jailbreak have nothing to do with each other.

Forget about the unlock (or locking) part; if your phone is truly factory unlock you have nothing to worry about.

Jailbreak your iphone 4. Go to http://www.iclarified.com and go to the jailbreak wizard to find out which tutorial you need.

Jailbreak. install iblacklist.
Thank you sir

bigbadneil

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
It says that I am on a 5.0.1 version but iclarified is only up to 5.0..................am I missing something here???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.