iBook Component

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by tektonnic, May 19, 2006.

  1. tektonnic macrumors 6502


    Mar 6, 2006
    Bucks, UK
    Hi all,

    firstly I need expertise secondly I need a donor I guess...

    I dont have a picture to hand so i'll have to describe the part fo the iBook i mean, when closed it is a sandwish of grey between two thin white slices. This grey bit with all the ports on has a crack on my iBook and I wondered, whether I can replace it? is it easy? where do i get the part?

    any help would be very much appriciated!
  2. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000


    Mar 7, 2006
    It is the top casing with trackpad. It can be found on websites like macparts.com

Share This Page