Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeff.macaddict

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 17, 2003
Washington
My freind just bought an iBook G4, and for some reason had a spare Apple LCD to hook up to it. The only problem is, that he cant figure out a way for it to work, I can use my new PB with it, with the mini DVI to DVI connector, because it is the DVI Apple LCD, TFT 15" old old one. The video out port on the iBook G4 is differen than the one on the PB G4. I dont know how to help my freind hook up his ext monitor, but if anyone does, that would be appreciated. I cant find any way to get an iBook to output to DVI, so far all I have come up with is VGA.

Attachments

• apple_tft_15.jpg
    apple_tft_15.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 120

jeff.macaddict

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 17, 2003
Washington
übergeek said:
get an adapter. i wont even bother trying to figure out which one, i cant remember them without getting them confused :p

I know that he has to get an adapter, its just that I dont know of one. Has anyone ever ran across one? or know of one? please give a link too, thanks.

I am only asking this again because I myself and my freind have diligently searched for an adapter and have come up with nothing. I thought that a multiple adapter setup would work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.