Ibook keyboard clip

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by ted124b, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. ted124b macrumors member

    Oct 25, 2005
    Does anyone know where I can buy one of the clips that holds the keyboard in on the 14inch g4 ibook

    There are two clips found at the top of the keyboard, I am referring to these. There is a screw underneith them, I do not require the screwn just the little piece. Thanks,
  2. ted124b thread starter macrumors member

    Oct 25, 2005
    they are also known through apple's support documents as "keyboard release tabs"
    Thank you,

    I've thought about going to the apple store and taking one off and leaving a twenty under the computer.. but I would rather go the ethical aproach..
  3. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816


    Mar 1, 2005
    I would call Apple and ask them what you should do, I highly doubt that you could go to a store and just purchase one. But then again, you never know. :D

Share This Page