Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betty02

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
Blackpool - UK
Hey y'all,
This mas i will be getting a 12" G4 iBook, this will be my first mac, although ive had past expirience with a mac, i was just wondering, when it gets here, whats there first things i should do/get. E.g. any software etc.

I hope toe expand my Apple collection if thing sgo fine, ive been running 'Fliakite' on my PC for 6 months now, to get a feel, and all seems well, im an IT Technician at a high school, we have 4 iBooks, 2 eMacs and ive been working on them aswell.

Thnaks Simon

betty02

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
Blackpool - UK
hey thanks guys yeah i ahd a qucik scan of that, i was really after peoples own persoanl exiriences. get me?

Thnaks

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
betty02 said:
hey thanks guys yeah i ahd a qucik scan of that, i was really after peoples own persoanl exiriences. get me?
Then it's just to get starting browsing these forums. They are, for the most part, made from peoples experiences with their Macs... :)

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
betty02 said:

Thnaks
That guide was written by members from this forum and based on countless threads like this. It IS based on the experiences of the members. Unless you have a specific question, there is not much more we can do.

EDIT: Once again, beaten by Mitthrawnuruodo by less than a minute.:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.